Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the Central Bank of India which is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian Banking System. The bank has published the notification for recruitment to 322 posts of Grade B Officers (270 General, 29 DEPR and 23 DSIM) for the recruitment year 2021. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BBA Or Engineering Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil or Any Other Branch can apply online for this recruitment. Detailed information for candidates reference are provided below.
Name of Exam: RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2021.
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Officer Grade ‘B’ (Manager).
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 322 as mentioned in the short notification below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates Selected as Grade B Officer in the Reserve Bank of India may be posted anywhere in the country.
Salary / Pay Scale: The pay scale is Rs. 35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000(4) – 62400. Approx annual CTC is Rs. 12-14 Lakhs.
Educational Qualification: Post wise educational qualification details are as under –
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD).
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance OR PGDM / MBA Finance OR Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business / developmental / applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute OR •Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Age Limit: 21-30 years. Relaxable for reserved categories as per rules.
Selection Process: Through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 850/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD.
Starting Date of Online Application: 28.01.2021.
Last Date of Online Application: 15.02.2021.
- Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021 other Various Post 9534
- RBI Bank Office Attendant Vacancies 2021 841 Post
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL) Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- RBI Bank Non CSG Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Jal Vibhag Bharti PWRMDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies 262 Apply Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organization (BRO) Jobs Recruitment of Freshers 450 Post
- UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher, Principal Recruitment 2021 Online form available
- Indian Navy MR October 2020 Batch Merit List Check Now
- CBSE Various Post Skill Test Admit Card 2021 Check Now
- UP B.Ed Admission started apply Online Form 2021
- URDEA Recruitment 2021 for Project Officers Apply now
- Bihar BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Recruitment 2021
- Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT) 2400 Vacancies Open for LDC