JRBT Jobs 2400+ Vacancies Open for LDC, Assistant, Operator & Other Posts for 2021 – 10th Pass, 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / BBA / BCA Or Equivalent Academic Degree or ITI Diploma Holders Can Apply check details below
The Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT) had published a notification in the month of November 2020 for recruitment to 1500 posts of Lower Division Clerks. Now the board has added additional 910 posts of Agriculture Assistants, Junior Operator & Jr. Multi Tasking Operator in these already notified 1500 posts and online applications are again invited till 12th March 2021. 10th Pass, 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / BBA / BCA Or Equivalent Academic Degree or ITI Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. However those candidates who had already applied for earlier notified 1500 LDC posts are not required to apply again as their candidature will be considered for all 2410 posts. Details regarding the notification are provided below.
Name of Exam: JRBT Recruitment 2021 for 2410 LDC, Assistant & Other Posts.
Name of Organization: Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT)
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk, Agriculture Assistant, Junior Operator, Junior Multi Tasking Operator.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 2410. Post wise vacancy details are as under –
Job Type: Regular.
Job Location: Tripura
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are as under –
- Lower Division Clerk: PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2200/-
- Agriculture Assistant: PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2200/-
- Junior Operator (Pump): PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2100/-
- Junior Multi Tasking Operator (Un-Common): PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2100/-
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass / 12th Pass / Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / BBA / BCA Or Equivalent Academic Degree or ITI Diploma
Experience (If Any): Freshers can apply, prior experience is not required.
Age Limit: 18-41 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST / PwDs / Government Servant Candidates.
Selection Process: OMR Based MCQ Type Test & Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- for UR & Rs. 200/- for SC / ST Candidates. PwD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Last Date of Online Application: 12.03.2021.
- Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021 other Various Post 9534
- RBI Bank Office Attendant Vacancies 2021 841 Post
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL) Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- RBI Bank Non CSG Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Jal Vibhag Bharti PWRMDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies 262 Apply Now
- CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organization (BRO) Jobs Recruitment of Freshers 450 Post
- UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher, Principal Recruitment 2021 Online form available
- Indian Navy MR October 2020 Batch Merit List Check Now
- CBSE Various Post Skill Test Admit Card 2021 Check Now
- UP B.Ed Admission started apply Online Form 2021
- URDEA Recruitment 2021 for Project Officers Apply now
- Bihar BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Recruitment 2021
- Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT) 2400 Vacancies Open for LDC